Returns and Refunds
Returns and Refunds Policy
When you receive your order from us, you have 90 days to perform an exchange or get a full refund. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.
How do I return an item for a refund or exchange?
We deal with every return personally. If you wish to return an order, please contact email@example.com.
In your email make sure you tell us:
- Your order number
- Which item(s) you wish to return
- The reason for returning the items
- Want an exchange? Tell us what you'd like to replace your item with
- Or let us know if you want a full product refund
We endeavour to reply to all exchange and refund queries within 24-48 hours.
- You will not be entitled to a refund if the goods you have ordered are personalised or bespoke to your specification, unless the goods we have supplied to you are faulty or not as described on our website.
- Allow 3-5 working days once the goods have reached us to process your return.
- Any returns received after 90 days will not be processed.
- All refunds will be credited back to the original payment method used to place the order.
- Credit/debit card transactions can take 3-5 working days to show on your bank statement.
- Customers are accountable for return shipping charges. Goods are the customer's responsibility until they arrive with our customer service team.
How do I return an incorrect or faulty item?
If you believe the goods to be incorrect or faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include clear images of the item(s).
We may ask you to return the products to our Claims Centre at your own cost for investigation, as detailed in our Terms of Service. Details of the process for returning and reimbursement will be provided at the time of your request.
Our returns policy does not affect the consumer's statutory rights.